Westbury NY based corporate coffee/refreshment company seeks a safety-minded Part Time Warehouse Associate for our busy warehouse operations.
The Warehouse Associate will report directly to the Fulfillment/Warehouse Manager at our Westbury, NY location. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, order picking, product restocking, inventory control and preparation of daily shipments. This position plays an important role in providing excellence in customer service.
If this sounds like something for you – then we’d like to meet you at Corporate Coffee Systems.
- Experience using electric power jacks, reach trucks and forklifts required.
- Ability to closely follow instructions, and to be comfortable working individually or in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated and have a willingness to increase your knowledge and understanding of Corporate Coffee Systems products.
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Hours are Monday – Friday, Daytime Hours, approx. 4-6 hours per day, Flexible Schedule.
- We provide uniforms to do the job.
Email your resume or experience/job history to email@example.com. Please put “Warehouse Associate – PT” in the subject line of your email and feel free to introduce yourself!
Corporate Coffee Systems is a leading New York metropolitan coffee and refreshment supplier. We provide a world-class product line and the latest technology to bring that coffee-house feeling to our clients in the tri-state area. We specialize in a full line of name brand refreshment products and business supplies that you can trust. Socially responsible, environmentally friendly and a leader in customized solutions to meet your coffee and refreshment needs.
- Address Westbury, NY