|Department: Gas and Heating||Job Status: Full Time, Year round|
|FLSA Status: Non-Exempt||Reports To: Associate Director Gas & Heating|
|Grade/Level:||Amount of Travel Required: Daily Routes|
|Work Schedule:||Positions Supervised: none|
Ensures customer satisfaction by safely and accurately delivering propane gas to customers’ residence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Deliver gas in the most efficient manner by reading maps and following route schedule
Operate metering equipment for each client and confirm accurate gallon delivery count.
Monitor physical integrity of customer’s system by performing visual leak inspection tests on all cylinders that are delivered.
Maintain safety of self, company vehicle and clients property by following CTEP principles when delivering gas.
Ensure compliance with Hazmat regulations by being knowledgeable of, and following all required procedures.
- Routing the days’ stops in an efficient manner
- Maintaining the cleanliness of delivery trucks’ interior and exterior.
- Filling out paperwork in an neat and thorough manner
- Accurately documenting work completed on route sheets, including gallons delivered.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: HS graduate or GED
Other requirements: Valid CDL Class B (or A) license in good standing, with tanker, air-brakes and HAZMAT endorsements.
Experience: 1-2 years related experience preferred.
- Address 296 W. Montauk Highway
- Salary Offer Based on experience