Pharmapacks is a leading e-commerce company with a proprietary tech platform that empowers Brands with a complete and cost-effective logistics, fulfillment, marketing, and sales solution. Pharmapacks sells both direct-to-consumer on Pharmapacks.com and through its partner websites, including Amazon, Walmart.com, eBay amongst others. We are currently looking for some highly motivated team players to join our warehouse as full-time warehouse associates.
The associate will perform day-to-day operations in the department including; preparing cases, using a wrist mount scanner to print selected orders, packaging customer orders and placing items in a designated carton using the warehouse packaging procedures.Ensuring enough materials are fed into the machine. Occasionally removing and repacking unfinished orders. Conducting periodic checks on output efficiency.
- Great written and oral communications skills
- Basic math knowledge (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Strong computer skills
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds regularly
- Ability to be on your feet extended periods of time (8-hour shift)
- Ability to learn and comprehend the distribution/production business.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies and work environment.
- Must be able to work safely in a fast-paced team environment.
- Adheres to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Meets or exceeds performance and productivity goals
- Attendance is essential/Good attendance record
- Able to communicate well with others, must be an excellent team player
- Perform repetitive tasks for extended periods
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Dependable/flexible schedule/willing to work overtime if needed
- Removes boxes/containers from conveyor and places order on the table
- Receives incoming products, opens boxes, and other containers to inspect all incoming products, verifying all items are received and is in good condition.
- Gather all products to verify the barcodes on the products are correct.
- Move products and physically demanding material by hand.
- Process materials using warehouse inventory software and scanners, print order invoices.
- Verifies that orders are in good condition for shipment.
- After the order is checked for accuracy, packs items into appropriate-sized cartons.
- Following the proper packaging procedures, place completed carton on a takeaway conveyor.
- Coordinating with warehouse departments on a daily basis and prioritizing prime orders.
- Pay careful attention to the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check the work before completing a task.
- Follow quality standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
5 days per week
- Address Islandia, NY 11749