Westbury NY based corporate coffee/refreshment company seeks a safety-minded Part Time Warehouse Associate for our busy warehouse operations.
The Warehouse Associate will report directly to the Fulfillment/Warehouse Manager at our Westbury, NY location. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, order picking, product restocking, inventory control and preparation of daily shipments. This position plays an important role in providing excellence in customer service.
If this sounds like something for you – then we’d like to meet you at Corporate Coffee Systems.
- Experience using electric power jacks, reach trucks and forklifts required.
- Ability to closely follow instructions, and to be comfortable working individually or in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated and have a willingness to increase your knowledge and understanding of Corporate Coffee Systems products.
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Hours are Monday – Friday, 1:00pm – 6:00pm for a 25 hour work week.
- We provide uniforms to do the job.
- Masks are required for all workers when in the vicinity of others. Social-distancing and disinfecting protocols are followed and temperatures are taken at the beginning of every shift.
* Please Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Coffee Systems is a leading New York metropolitan coffee and refreshment supplier. We provide a world-class product line and the latest technology to bring that coffee-house feeling to our clients in the tri-state area. We specialize in a full line of name brand refreshment products and business supplies that you can trust. Socially responsible, environmentally friendly and a leader in customized solutions to meet your coffee and refreshment needs.
- Address 745 Summa Avenue, Westbury, NY, USA