Element Energy is looking for a responsible, high energy, dedicated & driven individual that takes pride in their work and wants to grow within our company. As a solar installer, you play a crucial role in the delivery of our installation services.
You will be responsible for assisting in the installation of photovoltaic solar systems to code and company standards.
- Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices required for residential & commercial solar PV systems.
- Follow instructions and schedule provided by Master electrician and project managers.
- Ensure electrical systems meet company standard job specifications, the National Electrical Code, and other relevant local codes
- Assist in job safety and overall crew support including staging materials, general site work support, as well as site preparation and clean up
- Keep service van stocked properly
- Correspond professionally with homeowners
- Provide regular updates of job status, complete necessary paperwork and photos
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- US work authorization (Required)
- Ability to Commute/Relocate: Mattituck, NY 11952 (Required)
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electrical Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Organized, detail and process oriented
- Strong sense of urgency when completing tasks
- Accuracy and consistency of your work product
- Ability to work well with a broad spectrum of customers, as well as your fellow installers.
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include the best way to reach you.
- Address 7470 Sound Avenue, Mattituck, NY. 11952
- Salary Offer Pay: $17.00 - $35.00 per hour - Opportunity for Overtime