Ciuffo Cabinetry has an exciting career opportunity for a full-time Installer/Installer Helper with prior installation experience. The right candidate will have experience installing/building high-end kitchens and other millwork. We are looking for someone who wants the opportunity to use their full potential in a fast-paced environment where they can work as part of a team and where every day is different. We have a team-oriented, family atmosphere, and offer growth opportunities within our company.
We offer the right candidate a competitive salary based on experience with overtime available, 401K with matching, flexible savings, health insurance, and vacation time.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
• Drive company vehicle to and from job site
• Install cabinetry primarily in, but not limited to Eastern Suffolk County
• Wrap and pack furniture
• Load and unload furniture
• Assist with deliveries as needed
• Assist others with cabinet installation as needed
• Must have some installation experience
• Must have woodworking experience
• Experience with high-end millwork preferred
• Proficient with basic power and hand tools
• Own basic power and hand tools
• Must be able to lift and move heavy cabinetry
• Must be respectful, professional, and courteous
• Must be able to work full-time hours beginning at 4:00 AM – 5:30 AM
• Must be able to work overtime as necessary
• ***Must have a clean driver’s license and be able to drive to and from work sites***
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
- Address 1000 Sylvan Ave, Bayport, NY, USA
- Salary Offer Dependent on skills & experience.