Busy, professional, dance studio is seeking a dynamic office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures for two studios. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling, making office supplies arrangements, greeting clients, communication with dance parents and providing general administrative support to our school Director and employees. Previous experience as a front office manager or office administrator would be an advantage. A successful office manager should have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Ultimately, the office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve studio procedures and day-to-day operation.
*Please note that we respect all CDC and state mandated Covid-19 guidelines. We have strict safety protocols in place to protect our students, our families and the community. During this time of COVID-19 the office manager will also assist in hourly & daily sanitization of the studio*
1. What You’ll Do:
- Manage and coordinate all email communication for studio events as well as handle email correspondence with individual prospective and current students and families;
- Handle all incoming/outgoing mail, typing letters as needed, managing all vendor relationships as needed;
- Process new registrations, manage client accounts, coordinate billing, process tuition payments;
- Act as the face of the studio by answering phones, greeting guests, answering all questions;
- Organize and coordinate all logistics for studio events including recitals, open house and staff meetings;
- Provide administrative support to the Director regarding scheduling, all correspondence, running studio errands;
- With the Director, coordinate all social media posts, create in studio marketing, bulletin boards, and flyers;
- Assist with staff scheduling and communication.
2. You should have:
- Proficiency in managing social media, knowledge of Mail Chimp or other email marketing service and have a strong grasp of Microsoft Office;
- Facility with software similar to Quickbooks;
- The ability to learn quickly, multitask & problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong customer service skills;
- A meticulous and attentive eye for details;
- A Background in dance, music or fitness is a plus!
- Address 460 County Road 111, Manorville, NY 11949, USA