Assist the DDS/DMD during clinical care. Setting up treatment rooms, sterilizing, sanitizing, re-stocking, take, process and mounting of digital X-rays, (Panorex), mixing cements, impression materials, cleaning /tidying office daily, Managing lab cases, orthodontic cases and supplies. Use of social media platforms to communicate with our community.
- Dental care after 1 year of completed employment
- Invisalign treatment (not including lab fees) after 1 year of completed service
- New graduates can receive mentors to guide and educate them as they transition to the field from academia
- Must be a; reliable, accountable, hard working individual who completes tasks independently.
- Have a personality that is happy, outgoing who will smile and brings care and concern to our family of patients
- Experienced in a Dental Office, Oral Surgery office or Orthodontic practice
- Excellent working knowledge of Dental Software (examples: Open dental, Dentrix, Easy Dental)
- Ability to work evenings, weekends as needed
- Be able to sit/stand for long periods of time during procedures
How To Apply
- Have a current curriculum vitae/resume for submission
- Have GOVT photo ID available for presentation
- Current references from past employers/teachers
- Be willing to complete a background evaluation and complete all HR tasks
- Salary Offer Based on experience