As New York’s largest non-alcoholic beverage and snack distributor we are looking to fill several CDL Driver positions due to our rapid growth and development. If you are a hardworking, high energetic person looking to grow from within a highly promotable environment, then you should see if you have what it takes to be selected to join our team. We are looking for additional talent who has what it takes to make it on our team. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, FSA, 401(k) Retirement Savings, Paid Vacation, and much more.
We operate in the five boroughs of New York City, Long Island, Westchester, and Putnam County. We exclusively distribute for such brands as Apple & Eve, Body Armor, Super Coffe, Essentia, Hal’s New York Seltzer, C-4, Uptime, Phocus, Sparkling Ice, Sunny Delight, and many more.
The primary responsibility of the Driver is to help meet the needs of customers by safely delivering and picking a product in a timely, and courteous manner.
- Safely transport product to customer locations in a timely, and courteous manner
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip and post inspections as mandated under the DOT
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues
- Follow all-Big Geyser’s Operational Procedures.
- Accurately process order paperwork, payment transactions and execute cash management duties
- Protect the company’s assets by maintaining organized, safe, and clean work areas; complying with safety and security standards at all times
- Drivers are required to use flashers and set out warning devices according to laws, regulations, accepted industry practices, and company policy.
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the equipment, including DOT safety regulations
- Report defects, accidents, or violations
- Ensured cargo is secured properly compliant with safety requirements
- Keep the truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order
- Maintain Truck Equipment/Inventory
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Follow delivery/pickup instructions from Dispatcher and Manager
- Assists in loading and unloading truck
- Gives directions to helper in packing and moving goods to trailers or customer sites.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- Address 111 Wilshire Blvd. Edgewood, NY 11717