Since 1996, LongIsland.com has been your online resource for all places to go, things to do – we’ve got the scoop on where to Eat, Play, Shop, and Have Fun here on Long Island.
Our team works hard to serve Long Island, and we are proud to continue to expand, grow, and contribute to our local community.
Each month, LongIsland.com attracts over 500,000 unique visitors. This consistent high traffic places LongIsland.com in a unique position to connect businesses and local consumers.
Local Guides & Directories
- Local Businesses – Find local businesses in your area & read reviews. [Get Listed]
- Places To Go – Guide to local parks, beaches, entertainment centers, seasonal fun, and more
- Restaurants – An interactive, searchable guide to dining on LI featuring over 4k eateries.
- Weddings – An inside look at local wedding venues & service providers.
- Nightlife – Find the perfect place to enjoy a night out – Bars, Night Clubs, and more
- Hotels – Hotels & Accommodations Guide featuring information & reviews for out of towners
- Camps – Browse our list of recommended local day & summer camps.
- Home Improvement – Recommendations, reviews, and inside info about local contractors.
- Pets – Where you’ll find pet friendly businesses, parks, local shelters, news & more!
- News – Breaking News, Trending Topics, Local Insights and more!
- Events Calendar – There’s always something to do and we can help you find it
- Neighborhood Guide – Find out what’s happening in your town by visiting YourTown.longisland.com
- Q&A – Give or Get Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Photo Gallery – See snapshots of local landmarks, hot spots, and everything Long Island!
- Newsletter – Weekly email featuring the scoop on what’s happening on Long Island
Advertising – 500,000+ Monthly Visitors
- Advertising Info – Call 516-414-0915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for advertising information.
- Media Kit – Download our Media Kit
- Who Advertises with Us? Allstate, Wells Fargo, Verizon, Hofstra University, NYIT, Five Towns College, Stony Brook University, Hyatt, Best Western, Hilton, Microsoft, NY Dept. of Health, and hundreds of others.
Connect & Share
LongIsland.com is proud to be a member of the local BBB as well as numerous local Chambers of Commerce, and Community Organizations. As one of Long Island’s online resources, we take great pride in being active members of our local community, and continue to work with and serve all of Long Island.
Do you represent a local community organization? Let us know! Email email@example.com to find more about LongIsland.com’s Media Sponsorship Opportunities!
Long Island Media, Inc.
50 Jericho Tpke.
Jericho, NY 11753
Email: or use our Contact Form